Changes to the Site
21 June 2022
- Score pages now show results for banned players again.
- Player profile pages now show stats for banned players again.
- Fixed bug with accessing player profile pages by Steam name instead of Steam ID.
14 June 2022
- CSS: Fixed overflow on the leaderboard listings when using small devices (ie. smartphones) in portrait orientation.
- Known Issue: Profile pages for banned players were disabled in the previous update. Work will be done to re-enable these pages with limited information on the next update.
23 May 2022
- Added a changelog.
- Modified header to display logged-in steam name.
- For those with moderator and admin access, the footer console links have been converted to UI buttons.
- On the moderator panel, if a user is banned while multiple reports are opened, all of that user's reports are closed at the time of that ban.
- CSS updates for header and footer.
- Added Top 100 leaderboard ranks to the player profile page.
- Backend script updates to pull scores for the previous 5 days on a daily basis, to import straggler scores.
- Backend script updates to recalculate ranks based on the SQL RANK() window functions.
Updated frontend SQL queries to calculate ranks using the SQL RANK() window function. The site will no longer rely on Steam's calculated ranks.
- This also results in ties being possible. Tied players will be listed alphabetically, but with the same rank.
- SQL table updates to store calculated ranks.
- Force www. at the beginning of the URL. This helps preserve login sessions.
- Note: This was a significant update. Please notify pkprotoplasm if any errors are found on the site.
A long time ago
- Prior changes were not logged.